3D Printed Traffic Cone Iteration
I tried to improve my print of the traffic cone by using a different type of filament. Since traffic cones are rubbery and flexible, I tried printing with NinjaTek Cheetah on the LulzBot TAZ. I used the settings on the ITP shop website.
The first attempt didn’t work because the nozzle temperature was too high at 240 degrees.
After changing the nozzle temperature to 224 degress, it was able to print successfully. The cone is flexible but not as flexible as I expected. I should probably make the walls of the cone part thinner. The extra pieces also should be cut or sanded off.Â